HR / Recruitment Intern (Durbanville, Cape Town)
Well established, intimate, dynamic HR & Talent Acquisition (Recruitment) Company in Durbanville, CT is looking for a HR / Recruitment Intern on a full time permanent basis. Good compensation package on offer with excellent commission structures & career advancement opportunities. Non-EE position.
We're growing at phenomenal rate & bursting at seams & looking for someone to build career with us, stay with the company & become part of our recruitment family. We are looking for a fresh graduate or matriculate or otherwise with passion & drive to succeed within our company. Necessary training & guidance will be provided, with comfortable and professional working conditions.
Responsible for HR function in particular Talent Acquisition (Recruitment) to attract candidates & match to temporary / permanent positions with client companies. Work with client companies, building relationships io2 gain better understanding of recruitment needs & requirements.
Attract candidates by drafting advertising copy for use in a range of media, incl networking, headhunting & through referrals. Screen, interview, background check candidate & match to client.
- Vital link between Talent Acquisition Business Manager, HR Manager & candidates.
- Marketing services to clients & intern brining in new positions;
- Developing good understanding of client companies, industry, what they do, work culture & environment;
- Networking & sourcing is our main focus, although you will advertise positions for time to time by drafting and placing adverts in a range of media.
- Using social media to advertise positions, attract candidates & build relationships with candidates & employers;
- Headhunting by means of identifying & approaching suitable candidates who may already be in work;
- Using candidate databases to match right person to client's vacancy;
- Receiving & reviewing applications, managing interviews & candidate assessments & creating shortlist of candidates for client;
- Requesting references & checking suitability of applicants before submitting their details to client;
- Briefing candidate about responsibilities, salary & benefits of job in question;
- Preparing correspondence to candidates regarding open positions;
- Organising interviews for candidates as requested by client;
- Informing candidates about results of their interviews;
- Offering advice to candidates career progression;
- Working towards & exceeding targets that may relate to the number of candidates placed, a value to be billed to clients or business leads generated;
- Admin and social media related duties
- Matric / Relevant Qualification
- Go getter / motivated
- Friendly & outgoing
- Team Player
- Attention to detail
- Bilingual (Afrikaans/English)
- Good Telephone & Email Etiquette
Applying for position:
Only open to SA citizens.
If interested, send your CV via email with position title as reference to: ******