Murray Park – Draaifontein Road – Brilliant Property – NEEDS TLC – R1.9Mil
Date Listed 05/11/2018
For Sale By Agency
Dwelling Type House
Bedrooms (#) 4
Bathrooms (#) 3
10% deposit required – R1.9Mil + VAT
Massive property in need of renovations , view and make your best offer ; this will be an ideal wedding venue
4Bedrooms , Lounge , Dining , Family room leading to deck , Loft room , Huge Fitted Kitchen with indoor braai. 3Bathrooms (m.e.s). 2 Sheds which is very spacious. Outbuilding consists of 4 rooms and 2 toilets. Undercover entertainment area. Pool. 4Ha Land.
General information on buying this type of Bank property:
• The offer, once signed by the Purchaser, will be open for acceptance by the Seller for a period of 30 days. Should the Seller elect not to accept the offer, the Purchaser shall have no claim against the Seller or agent for failure of such acceptance.
• If accepted, the offer is subject to approval of the sale by the Court of the Master of the High Court within 60 days of the Seller accepting the offer (or such extended date as parties may agree to).
• A 10% deposit of the purchase price is payable by the Purchaser within 3 days of the offer being accepted by the Seller.
• Transfer duty and legal conveyancing costs are payable by the Purchaser.
• Should the Seller be a VAT vendor, then the purchase price will be exclusive of VAT and shall be for the account of the Purchaser. Either transfer duty or VAT will be payable (not both), depending on the circumstances
• The property is sold voetstoots (meaning "as is").
• Occupation will be given on date of transfer, unless otherwise agreed. The Seller does not warrant that the Purchaser will be able to obtain vacant occupation of the property. The property is sold subject to existing tenancies.
• Where the property is guarded, an appointment must be made with the specific security company prior to viewing the property.
• The Purchaser shall be liable to obtain all compliance certificates in respect of the property (e.g. electrical compliance certificate).