2 Bed, 2 Bath Townhouse - on auction on 26 October 2018 - Willow Park Manor Ext 44
Date Listed 11/10/2018
For Sale By Agency
Dwelling Type House
Bedrooms (#) 2
Bathrooms (#) 2
Size (sqm) 109
This is an ideal start for new beginners or a small family.
Going on Auction on 26 October 2018 @ 10am. Don't
Seller: The auctioneer will announce the details before the auction takes
Address: ON SITE AUCTION – The auctioneer will announce the proper
description before the auction takes place.
Stand Size: The auctioneer will announce the size of the property before
the auction takes place.
1. This sale is subject to a 3 business day confirmation period starting
the day after
the auction was held.
2. No offers will be accepted after the Auction.
3. The Purchaser/highest bidder is liable/ obliged to pay:
3.1 10% buyers commission (plus VAT) on top of the purchase price.
This payment must be paid by means of EFT or direct bank deposit directly
after the auction. No cheques / cash will be accepted.
3.2 The commission as stated will be refundable to the highest bidder should the Seller decline the highest bidder’s bid..
3.3 In the event that the highest bidder’s bid is accepted by the seller the
10% paid by the highest bidder will become non-refundable.
4. Guarantees must be delivered by the purchaser within 30 calendar days after the date of confirmation.
5. No guarantees are given by the seller. The property is sold as is “Voetstoots”.
6. Occupation of the property will be given on Registration
7. The SELLER gives no warranty or guarantee that the PURCHASER will obtain vacant occupation of the property and the PURCHASER shall
have no claim of whatsoever nature against the SELLER to obtain vacant
8. All rates, taxes AND LEVIES will be paid up until date of Registration by the Seller.
9. The seller will appoint the transfer attorneys.
10. The Bond attorneys will be appointed by the Bank /
11. The purchaser will, in addition to the purchase price, be responsible for
the payment of transfer costs, transfer duties or value added tax
whichever is applicable.
12. The auctioneer’s decision will be final and binding.
13. The Seller reserves the right to decline the highest bid.
14. The Seller will be responsible to acquire a COC certificate, electrical
fence certificate, gas certificate and/or a borehole certificate whichever is applicable.
15. Should the purchaser not adhere to any of the above conditions the
auctioneer will reserve the right to terminate the contract and resell the
property to any other person without notice.
16. The Auctioneer reserves the right to bid on behalf of the seller up until the reserve price has been reached.
If required the purchaser must sign an addendum which stipulates the rules of the estate
Auctioneer - 0799472926