Room available in lovely apartment in Woodstock to postgrads/young professionals in flat share
1 unfurnished bedroom available from the 1st of August in a flat share at The Hub apartment block in Woodstock.
The Hub is in close proximity to landmarks such as the Old Biscuit Mill and provides excellent access to the CBD via the N1 freeway which is only 1km away.
Also conveniently positioned close to the MyCiti bus route.
- Rent is R6345.50 p/m (electricity & water incl.). No deposit required.
- Prepaid electricity.
- 24/7 security.
- Secure parking bay included.
- Includes built-in kitchen, built-in cupboards in the bedroom and bathroom.
- Uncapped, unshaped fibre internet connectivity at 20Mbps download/5Mbps upload speed (ideal for gaming and/or streaming). This is probably going to be upgraded in the coming month/s.
- Very spacious balcony with incredible views of the city and Table Mountain (I may be underselling this).
- Duration of the lease is for 6 months (from 1 August 2019 to 31 January 2020) with an option to renew.
- The flat itself is fully furnished with a fridge, microwave oven, 4 plate gas hob, washing machine, tumble dryer, etc. The available room is semi-furnished (i.e. built-in cupboards, bed, etc.).
Contact me on 062 552 9981 if you are interested.
- cape town
- room to rent
- student accommodation
- room to rent single room
- furnished room to rent
- room to rent in cape town
- flat or house to share observatory mowbray rosebank rondebosch claremont
- flat to rent
- room for rent
- rooms to rent
- room to share
- rooms in woodstock
- upper woodstock
- share room to rent in woodstock
- flat to share cape town
- room to rent in mowbray