Large Room with own entrance - 4 bed 2 bath detached house with garden in quiet part of Obz
Date Listed 10/08/2018
Share Basis Flat or House Share
Available From 10/08/2018
Dwelling Type House
Bedrooms (#) 4
Bathrooms (#) 2
Please enquire with your contact number, a bit about yourself, how long you are looking to rent for, the date you are looking to start from and if you are working or not (and if not working; how will you be funding your tenancy?)
Large bedroom with it’s own entrance off the front covered porch (stoep) and being part of this 4 bedroom detached house with character and garden in Obz
R4,000 plus communal household expenses
- spacious bedroom (currently has wardrobes and a bed)
- water and rates (excluding any fines imposed by household exceeding water restriction regulators limits - the limit has never been exceeded in our house as all are water aware - but important to be aware landlord not responsible if were to be)
Use of Communal areas (with consideration for your housemates :-)
- kitchen with oven, stove, fridge freezer, table and equipped with plenty of utensils, cutlery, crockery, pots and pans.
- front porch (stoep) and back garden
- laundry room with washing machine
Rent Excludes: (these costs shared between housemates)
- electricity (on prepaid meter)
- internet (WIFI)
- general common consumables (e.g. cleaning products, toilet paper, light bulbs, bin bags etc.)
- weekly cleaner and monthly gardener
- any other shared costs you and housemates decide to subscribe to together
These cost approximately R600 - R800 additional per month depending consumption / season
No smoking in the house or bedrooms. Strictly Outside only.
We are looking for one person to rent the room, ideally on a long term basis.
You would share the house with professionals or post grad students (usually mid 20's to mid 30's). In a house of 4 bedrooms we seek someone with good standards of cleanliness, tidiness and consideration for others.
The house is very well located within walking distance from the train station, SPAR (grocery shop) as well as all the bars, cafes, restaurants and facilities Observatory has to offer
We look forward to meeting you.
Thank you :-)