Large furnished room in cosy flat near Kloof St with excellent amenities - 1 Oct 2019
The room comes with a comfy queen-sized bed, desk, side table, chair, and built-in cupboards. You'll need to have your towels.
The rent also covers:
- 50mb uncapped fibre (including wifi)
- Cleaning service twice a week (including laundry and ironing)
- Electricity & water
- Household cleaning supplies and toilet paper
- Occasional cuddles from my super cute cat likely but not guaranteed
The flat is fully furnished and has a balcony with a view of Table Mountain and Lion's Head. The original parquet floors have recently been varnished, and the whole flat has gotten a new coat of paint. It's near De Waal Park and only two blocks away from Kloof Street where there are plenty of restaurants and bars. Several supermarkets and shops, the Company's Garden, and nightlife on Long Street are all within a ten-minute walk, and everything else is a cheap Uber away. Oh, and did I mention the cute cat?
My name is Jeff - I'm a software developer and game designer. I'm an outgoing introvert who loves all types of music, hiking, gaming, yoga, and pizza. I have been staying in this flat for 9 years and have been subletting this room to students, foreign travellers, and young professionals. I'd like to share the place with someone friendly and sociable who's keen on tea and chats on the balcony.
One month's rent is required as a deposit.
- cape town
- flat share
- gardens cape town
- flat or house to share observatory mowbray rosebank rondebosch claremont
- short term
- flat in gardens
- flat or house share varsity college
- flats to rent in cape town
- room in apartment
- month to month apartment rentals cape town
- one bed room on cape town
- flat or house to share less than r3000
- flat or house share gay and lesbian
- rental or airbnb
- room to rent at garden
- urgent or tlc or distress