Fire resistant, Thermally efficient alternative building
Contact for Price
PHE Luxwood® Homes South Africa offers a unique, strong and fire retardent Building System.
Benefits of Using thePHE Luxwood® Building System:
- Swift construction
-Simple to learn and assemble
-Reduced labour costs
-Our electrical and plumbing services and easy to install.
-Dry construction -Our system only requires water for skimming.
-Great Thermal barrier, this is superior to 230mm brick wall.
-Great Acoustic barrier, this equates to 110mm plastered brick wall.
- Great Fire barrier, 30min rating using just a single layer of Polex Board.
- Our installation is very accurate thus providing high-quality installation
- We are Agrément certified
- Environmentally Friendly, Our products are formed from recycled products
How can the PHE Luxwood® Building System be used ?:
- Solid, inclined roof
- Loadbearing walls either general external and internal to any building
- Suspended floors theses would be on steel frames
- Building alterations for example internal dry works; infill panels in brickwork walls; dividing/partition walls in units/offices (acoustic).
- Multi-storey buildings for example apartments; student accommodation; offices etc
- Warehouses; walling; mezzanine; offices; stores etc
- Shopping / retail centres — façade walls; internal works;
- Schools and Health clinics
- Temporary accommodation
-construction on Steep slopes
To request more information on our Fantastic product Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or contact us on 071 363 2944.
Our team offer The M.A.W PHE Luxwood Building system Course in which we teach our students all the knowledge they would need to construct with the PHE Luxwood building. This course has a charge of R100 and is held on four consecutive Saturdays from 9 am – 13 pm.
Banking details: FNB branch code: 204209
account number: 6262 952 5851
Should you want to join our enriching course. Click on the link below and complete the enquiry form.
Please Note that the above images are of homes that we have previously built which are not For sale at this time.
- cape town
- flat share
- gardens cape town
- flat or house to share observatory mowbray rosebank rondebosch claremont
- short term
- kloof street cape town
- flats to rent in cape town
- pet friendly
- room kloof street
- furnished garden flat to rent
- cheap houses to rent
- room in apartment
- furnished cape town
- furnished rental cape town
- one bedroom for rent cape town
- shared room available for august