Back to search ( Western Cape > West Coast > Property for Sale & Rent > Find Houses & Flats for Rent > House Rentals & Flat Rentals Wanted > ad 496958057 )
Royal Ascot - Free standing house in complex to rent
Fully furnished free standing house with garage to rent for 6 months in the very sought after Royal Ascot. There are 3 bedrooms but I will locking some things in 1 room. Rent R12 500 a month plus 1,5 months deposit.
Call Sean ******
I'm full time professional South African woman and I'm looking for a room to rent in Parklands, Summergreens or Phoenix.
I'll be sharing the room with my younger sister who's doing her N4 at College of Cape Town.
Please kindly reply to this ad or send me an sms I'll give you acall if you have anything. My number is 063 343 5860.
My max budget is 3000-3600 inclusive. If deposit is needed I'll be able to pay it in 3 installments if it's equal to the month's rent. Thanking you in advance.
Burgundy Estate – newly painted spacious two bedroom apartment – Chablis
- Flat has Fully Burglar bars proofed,
- 2 Bedrooms with built-in cupboards,
- Open plan kitchen (with lots of cupboards) to lounge
- Sliding door to covered patio with built-in braai to lawn,
- 1 Full bathroom and shower,
- Pre-paid electricity,
- DSTV connection,
- 24hr manned security,
- Estate covered by electric fencing,
- 1 Free Standing Pitch roof garage (store in the roof),
- Flat is 82sqm,
- Estate is child friendly,
- No Animals allowed in the Chablis Apartments,
- Close to Shopping centre, Clubhouse - Pub and Restaurant, 9 hole Golf course, Schools,
- 1 & half deposit in advance, R15000 and a months rental, R10000.00,
- Viewing daily by appointment - Requirements: Latest Payslip, 3 months bank statements, proof of current address and ID and We need to do a Credit Check with your personal information and some reference numbers or letters where you rented before which will be much appreciated,
- Available From: Immediately occupation….or 01/06/2019
Please WhatsApp me if you are interesting to view...
Tour guide seeking intermittent” accommodation
I am an easy going, mature non-smoker Professional male working as a very busy – German & Italian speaking - Tour guide, which means I generally spend only about 5 to 10 days a month at “home” in Cape Town between trips primarily up and down the Garden Route, including during our winter months. Sometimes these “ free “ days can be consecutive and sometimes not.
This year I have the whole of the rest of May “ free “ due to last minute tour cancellations.
I would be most appreciative to find reasonable accommodation in Cape Town or surrounds (even Somerset West, Elgin, Grabouw, Hermanus, Vermont, Greyton, Darling or the like)…
A spare room in a house or a flat for a nominal rental ??
I am also willing to house-sit, including looking after empty holiday homes outside of Cape Town (maybe just to show presence). No charge in lieu of house-sitting accommodation.
Perhaps there are other Tour Guides who are in a similar “ remote “ situation and would be willing to consider “ sharing “…?
Maybe an affordable Air B & B…?
I have my own vehicle so I would gladly assist with transportation, Doctor’s visits, shopping, errands etc.
Give me a call! You will enjoy my friendliness, my energy, my knowledge and positivity.
Cell: 082 328 1354
- flat to rent in dunoon
- rental wanted
- houses bothasig
- bachelor flat to rent
- milnerton ridge
- flats to rent in milnerton ridge
- flats to rent in tableview
- rental bothasig
- houses to rent in milnerton
- houses to rent in summer greens
- room to rent in summer greens
- house to rent in phoenix
- flats to rent in milnerton
- houses for rent brooklyn
- flats to rent in delft