Cottages to Rent on a Farm in Klapmuts (Stellenbosch and Paarl)
Date Listed 20/06/2018
For Rent By Owner
Available From 01/09/2018
Dwelling Type Townhouse-villa
Bedrooms (#) 2
Bathrooms (#) 1
Size (sqm) 64
Pet Friendly Yes
Please FIRST take the time to read the advert right down to the bottom (we do not want to waste your valuable time), if you fit the profile described, you are welcome to PHONE the number below !
We prefer a young graduated married couple for this cottage.
In front of all the houses we have a lawn and garden that we take care of.
· Neat with a earthy feel to it
· 8 x 4m front porch, partly under a roof.
· 3m sliding door and a fair size sitting/lounge and open plan kitchen.
· Two fair sized bedrooms to the side, with very earthy cupboards.
· To the back is the wash-up area with a back door to the one side.
· To the other side is the bathroom (basin, toilet and shower).
· The backyard has a fair size area with parking for two cars under shade cloth.
· Some backyards are enclosed and some have grass.
· We have a optional house cleaning service available.
· We are lovers of well-behaved pets.
· Stabling for horses also available.
· Rental at R6500 per month.
On the Farm: People walk, jog, ride bicycle or horse, they also swim or paddle on the dam or braai there. Horses can be accommodated, however the area and costs will have to be negotiated.
We are situated: On the corner of the N1 and R44 in Klapmuts, 16 km from Stellenbosch, 13 km from the center of Paarl, 10 km from Paarl Mall, 18 km from Cape Gate – on the crossroads.
Neighbourhood: We are proud to guarantee you a neighbourhood of a high standard !
· We focus on young people age 23 – 30yrs.
· We focus on graduated and post graduated people (doing Masters or Phd’s).
· We focus on people with a good upbringing.
· Unfortunately we cannot accommodate any children – we are sorry !
· Unfortunately no staying-together unmarried couples will be allowed.
· Only long term contracts will be signed ending by the end of November of each year.
Application: We have a strict selection process that involves meeting the community after hours, as well as completing an application form.
Contact Us: Kindly call André on 082 887 4179 or Neville on 076 795 9253.
Unfortunately we will not answer any e-mails prior to us having a conversation over the phone !!