Student Accomodation, Rondebosch/Newlands
This furnished groundfloor flat, with seperate entrance, is very close to UCT, shopping centres and Jamie Shuttle route.
The flat is behind the main house in a quiet secure neighbourhood.
The rental includes full DSTV Premium, uncapped fibre WIFI, electricity and water. Use of an automatic washing machine with undercover drying area. The flat is sutable for a single person or student
A welcoming spacious entrance hall with beautifully restored wooden flooring sets the tone for this spacious, light enveloping home, in traditional style with contemporary renovations. With an easy indoor / outdoor flow and practical open plan living, dining and kitchen areas this comfortably spacious family home comprises:
* A large study with built in bookcases and doors accessing the outside area - this space is ideal for a 'work from home' situation or could also serve as a fourth bedroom.
* The spacious hallway leads to a wonderful open plan living space with an easy flow between a lounging area, with wood burning fireplace, dining area, TV / family room area and the practical kitchen with granite tops, a central island and built in oven and hob.
* Special features include the gorgeous wooden flooring, cottage pain windows with wonderfully crafted movable security 'panes'.
* Easy indoor / outdoor flow from the living areas to the garden and swimming pool area.
* Well positioned guest cloakroom downstairs.
* Three good size, en-suite bedrooms are housed upstairs - all with wooden flooring and built in cupboards.
* The large swimming pool is set in the 'back' garden which also boasts well established fruit trees.
* A single garage and ample secure parking.
* A full alarm system includes external beams and excellent local security patrols in the area.
This wonderfully classic Newlands home is available for a long-term lease with occupation as soon as required. Unfurnished.
Please phone Sonya Garisch 082 446 0619 or Jacqui Bush 082 550 7967.
Property Reference #: 107505197
Seeff Southern Suburbs
SAFE SEPARATE ENTRANCE WITH ENSUITE & UNCAPPED HIGH SPEED FIBRE WI-FI
This separate entrance in a very safe part of Newlands that has its own en-suite (shower & basin). Loads of cupboard space.
Included in the price is uncapped internet via a high speed fibre line & DSTV Premium (Full Bouquet) Free landline & Telkom calls are also included
The property is secure with electric fencing and alarm
Also includes the use of the fridge, microwave, washing machine,kettle etc Singles with a demonstrable ability to pay & references preferred
An unfurnished 3-bedroom and 1-bathroom apartment, with an additional shower and guest toilet and a spacious and open plan kitchen and lounge, which leads out onto a balcony, which is immediately available for R15,500.00 per month, in the sophisticated, secure, and sought-after Salwood Court. Perfect for students, young working professionals or a small family. It offers contemporary suburban living, blended with the natural tranquility of Newlands.
· 3-bedrooms. (2x tiles and 1x carpeted)
· 1-bathrooms (bath, toilet, and basin).
· 1x additional shower.
· 1x additional guest toilet.
· Spacious open plan kitchen and lounge, which leads out onto the balcony.
· 1x garage included.
· 1x additional secure parking bay included.
· 24-hour manned security with electric fencing.
· Double deposit
· Available immediately.
· Reply to this ad through the current advertising platform or by direct email to arrange for a viewing. Viewings by arrangement only.
Situated in Salwood Court, it offers easy access to the Main Road and is close to Jammie Shuttle stop, Riverside Mall for convenience shopping, Newlands Rugby and Cricket Stadiums, popular restaurants and Take Away’s and Cavendish Square.
Newlands, Cape Town
This little gem, oozing charm and character, is ideally suited to the professional person or a couple. Enjoy the spacious living area opening through stacker doors onto a patio and "secret" garden with water feature. Closely located to the hub of Newlands, Dean Street Arcade with sporting facilities/ Sports Science Newlands forest on your doorstep.
Occupation latest 1 July 2019 (or sooner).
Stylishly furnished one bedroomed cottage; spacious living area with wood burning fireplace, and stacker doors. Fully equipped kitchen with dishwasher and washing machine. Wooden floors throughout plus other quality finishes. Secure parking. Rental includes garden services.
Property Reference #: 246
This extraordinarily beautiful and surprisingly large and private house for the Newlands Village area is now available. One of only a handful of properties in Newlands that offer real riverside access, this family home is in an absolutely pristine condition and offers a private, quiet, secure, light and bright living experience and home environment. Located on a prominent Road in the suburb of Newlands, this exceptional address really does have it all! It is …..
• Located on just under a 1000m2 of pristine River Front land in the heart of Newlands Village.
• Approximately 250m2 of Floor/House space.
• The garden has been beautifully landscaped and provisional seating has been made available next to the river……a magical place to unwind and indulge yourself in a good book with a glass of wine.
• There is ample parking space available (large double garage + secure tandem parking for two vehicles plus off street parking for a further 4 cars)
• Opting for a small carbon footprint, the house is largely off grid from a water supply perspective and utilizes a solar water heating system (heat pump) to generate additional energy.
• The stunning landscaped garden is largely indigenous which makes this lush forest garden low maintenance. There are a wide variety of local bird species that call the forest home.
• Safe, Secure and Private, the house is a spacious Lock up and Go delight. (UPVC windows and doors, alarmed and beamed).
This property will certainly appeal to the following sorts of people:
• Executives / Professionals - it is an Entertainers delight.
• Families with children.
• Dual living – separate entrance. (Self-contained suite including a Kitchenette - perfect for a Home Office/ Guest Suite/ Teenage Suite or Granny Flat.)
With entry to the property being on Kildare Road you end up with a perfect north west facing quiet and private living area with a sun drenched, lush, irrigated garden with a waterfall feature, a covered patio and a deck over-looking the Cannon River. In addition to a separate, wind protected and shaded “Mediterranean summer” eating/dining outside area - absolutely perfect for entertainment purposes on those warm summer nights.
There is a welcoming flow from the entrance hall leading through to open plan living rooms and a semi-circular granite serving counter that artfully wraps around the kitchen facility. This lends itself to easy catering and socializing and provides a superb food serving space and entertaining area.
The house boasts 3 spacious double bedrooms and lovely Built-in-Cupboard space. There is a full main bathroom which includes a bidet together with a 2nd bathroom that offers a lovely shower, basin and a loo. Additionally, there is an outside gardener’s change room (offering a toilet and a hand basin), a separate study and a separate laundry/scullery area/facility.
The property offers off-grid water tanks and pumps, along with a Solar Pane...
Available From: 20/05/2019
Property Reference #: 3462800
If you are seeking space but yet that homely feeling then this is a must view.
The property is situated in a quiet street where neighbours knows your name and greet when ever they see you. There is a large Broekie Lace front stoep, perfect for having a cup of coffee to start the day, which overlooks a small but inviting garden. The home offers high ceilings, beautiful Oregon floors with a fire place in the main bedroom and lounge, perfect for the cold winter nights. Built in cupboards in all the bedrooms. There are 2 bathrooms. The spacious lounge/diningroom leads onto a paved entertainment area through stunning French doors. The large kitchen with built in cupboards and free standing stove is perfect for the whole family to assist mom.
Th property is perfectly located and close to some top Southern Suburb Schools, University, Cricket and rugby stadiums, Cavendish Square, Public Transport and highways.
Please contact Charlene via email to set up an appointment for viewing.
Available From: 03/04/2019
# Reception Rooms: 1
# Parking: 2
Security Features: fence, alarm, access gate
Property Reference #: 2824198
Just Property Claremont
71 Belvedere Road
- garden cottage
- house to rent
- western cape houses to rent
- salwood apartment
- southern suburbs
- room to rent in newlands
- gardens – rentals
- cottage to rent
- flat to rent
- houses to rent
- apartment in rondebosch cape town
- apartment rondebosch
- cape. town southern suburbs
- cottages to newlands
- garden cottage to rent