Date Listed 20/07/2017
Advertised By Agency
Job Type Full-Time
We are looking for a Reservationist to join a luxury Hotel in the Cape Winelands.
General Scope of the Reservationist
To take reservations, follow up on payments and send confirmations
· Dealing with all enquiries efficiently and in a timely manner
· Corresponding with guests in a professional manner
· Providing knowledgeable and accurate information about the property
· Completing bookings from OTA’s timeously and accurately
· Sending confirmation letters for all bookings on the same day as the booking is confirmed
· To identify opportunities to upsell the properties facilities
· To be able to communicate with guests on the telephone, email and directly
The right person must an enthusiastic team player, with excellent Communication and Organisational Skills. Someone who strives to exceed the customers' expectations and ensure that each guests has the best stay possible.
Formal qualification an advantage.
Prior Reception or Reservations experience within a 5 star property is required.
If you are potentially interested in any of our fantastic opportunities, please get in touch with your CV with a recent work appropriate photograph on the front page. Please include your current salary, your desired salary as well as your notice period. (PLEASE INCLUDE ALL REQUESTED INFORMATION)
We can only consider candidates who supply all the above information. We will be in touch with shortlisted candidates within 7 working days. Should you not hear back within the 7 days, please understand that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.