Assistant Restaurant Manager
Assistant Restaurant Manager on a fixed term contract of 3 months.
The Assistant Floor / Restaurant Manager is responsible for
· Coordinating the entire operation of the restaurant during scheduled shifts, cash-ups.
· Advising customers on menu and wine choice.
· Maintain ambiance by controlling lighting, background music, glassware, dinnerware, and utensil quality and placement; table flowers, monitoring food presentation and service.
· Ensuring staff turnout/attire is to company standard.
· Preparing reports at the end of the shift/week, including staff control, food control and sales.
· Accomplish restaurant HR objectives by recruiting, training, and disciplining employees; communicating job expectations;, monitoring; enforcing policies, organising shifts.
· Responding to customer complaints, guest relations. Monitoring tripadvisor and responding.
· Maintaining high standards of quality control, hygiene, and health and safety
· Checking stock levels and ordering supplies.
· Ensuring property are always maintained to the highest standard, reporting any maintenance items immediately. Ice machines, wine fridges, Aircon etc are functioning.
· To be totally familiar with the composition of all menu items and brand story.
· To serve food and beverages in accordance with laid-down standards, but above all in a professional, courteous manner.
· To ensure that customers are correctly charged, present the bill and take payment from the customer, in accordance with the procedures of the establishment.
· At all times to be aware of and practise good customer relations, assisting the guest in any way which does not adversely affect other customers.
· To attend meetings and training courses as required
Cavalli Estate further expects you to demonstrate the following:
· Be energetic in your approach to performing a service to Cavalli Estate and its clients;
· Be attentive to detail and work methodically and accurately;
· Possess excellent communication skills;
· Present yourself professionally to fellow employees and clients;
· Use your initiative;
· Be able to work independently as well as part of a team;
· Be able to work under pressure and meet any deadlines;
· Interact respectfully with all employees and guests.
Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org