F&B COST CONTROLLER
Date Listed 03/07/2018
Advertised By Agency
Job Type Full-Time
Our client is looking to employ a F&B Cost Controller who will be responsible for the food and beverage inventories as well as operating equipment registers for their Hotel.
EXPERIENCE & KNOWLEDGE:
• Knowledge of Procure Stock System
• Grade 12 (Matric)
• Formal hotel management qualification would be an advantage
• Accounting qualification beneficial
• 3 to 5 years in a similar position
• MS Excel and MS Office
KEY PERFORMANCE AREAS:
• Manage stock levels on Inventories
• Authorising of stock for the whole F&B department including restaurant, bar, banqueting and conferencing.
• Ensure that the quality of stock received is of high standard.
• Ensure that all stock is correctly rotated when it is packed the store.
• Manage Procure
• Manage Easypos
• Transfer stock from one store to another.
• Ensure that all stores are kept clean and neatly packed and according to the stock list at all times..
• Process all invoices and GRV’s DAILY.
• Organise and manage stock takes for the relevant departments.
• Submit report on wastage, staff meals, breakages, and shrinkage monthly.
• Propose stock items for specials and staff meals just prior to expiry.
• Manage Operating Equipment for the hotel.
• Produce reports for monthly HOD meetings.
IF YOU MEET THE ABOVE REQUIREMENTS PLEASE SEND YOUR CV VIA THIS GUMTREE AD