Do you crave the taste of success? Say Yes I Can!
PRIMARY OBJECTIVE OF POSITION:
To contribute to the production of the highest possible food quality in the delegated section at all times, and to co-ordinate and be responsible for staff in the delegated section. All production is carried out in line with appropriate food portion control, the departmental business plan, and The Group’s corporate guidelines, and service concepts.
Tasks and responsibilities:
- Prepares and properly garnishes food orders as they are received in accordance with recipes and proper plate presentation
- Supervises and supports team members in own section to achieve optimum quality
- Follows proper safety, hygiene, and sanitation practices at all times
- Ensures close down of section in accordance with departmental procedures and standards
- Minimum of 3 Years culinary experience
- A proven track record in a similar role within a quality environment and to be able to demonstrate excellent standards and team member supervision
- A positive approach, excellent organisational skills, and a passion for producing high quality customer care.
- Driven and ambitious to inspire the team to consistently deliver and exceed food and service standards
- Team player, clear thinker with excellent communication abilities
Want people to Instagram YOUR food? Then this is the kitchen for you!If you have not heard from us within 14 days of your application, please consider your application unsuccessful.