You might be interested in these similar ads
Holiday Homes & Apartments - DwarskersbosDwarskersbos is perfect for anyone wanting to experience the tranquility of the West Coast. Here you can walk on the beach, go jogging or cycling at low tide, bask in the sun (with seals from time to time), swim in the Atlantic ocean, read a book, day dream and enjoy the sunsets, a photographer’s dream. Here you will slow down, relax and recharge.For a big ...
The Fisherman Cottage is an authentic self-catering three-bedroom cottage surrounded by fynbos only a few meters away from a breathtaking white sandy beach. It is lovingly restored and comfortably decorated to enhance the luxury feeling of serenity, where you can enjoy a peaceful, relaxed and tranquil getaway to soak up the sun and sand with unspoiled beaches.Wamakersvlei is situated on a p ...
Kleine Kersbos is a comfortable holiday house. Walking into this house you will immediately feel like you are on holiday. Kleine Kersbos offers you 3 bedrooms with 2 bathrooms and is only 85m from the Dwarskersbos beach. The well-designed open-plan, lounge/dining/kitchen area open-up on an enclosed patio with a build-in braai and 8-seater table, with an enclosed lockable and private courtyard. ...
Property Address:24 Slakkepas,DwarskersbosDwarskersbosVelddrif, VelddrifDwarskersbos is a charming small town with a 12km stretch of pristine white beach approx. 20 min drive away from Langebaan and 8km away the Bergrivier Estuary.Description:Self Catering Holiday house -sleeps 8 .Situated in the secure Slakkepas holiday Estate-4 min walk to the beach3 bedrooms- 3 double beds)1 upstairs loft bed ...
Dwarskersbos-3 Bedroom Holiday Home with Communal Pool Sleeps 8 and pet friendlyAccommodates 8 adults and 2 childrenMain double bedroom 2nd Double bedroom3rd Double bedroom4th Double loft room Double sleeper couch in the lounge1 full bathroomGuest toiletEquipped kitchen with breakfast nookIndoor braaiLounge with table tennis, board games, dvd, USB playerDstv with easy view (bring own decoder for ...
Kersterus is a double-storey, self-catering home, located in the quiet coastal village of Dwarskersbos on the West Coast. This seafront house consists of 3 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms and accommodates up to 6 guests. Each bedroom is furnished with a double bed, and the bathrooms feature a shower or bath. The fully equipped kitchen contains a fridge, freezer, an oven with a stove, a microwave oven, di ...
LOCATION: DWARSKERSBOSRent a prime location holiday flat for ideal for a family of 4.2 Bedrooms1 BathroomKitchenetteSeafront, 100m from the beach.High Season: R900per nightLow Season: R600 per night (1 April - 30 Sept)To book contact Cornel Truter 083 232 9304 (Whatsapp Available)
~ Self Catering Accommodation ~ Dwarskersbos ~ Selfsorg Akkommodasie ~
Date Listed 10/09/2018
Dwelling Type House
Bedrooms (#) 1
Bathrooms (#) 3
Pet Friendly Yes
Holiday Homes & Apartments - Dwarskersbos
- Dwarskersbos is perfect for anyone wanting to experience the tranquility of the West Coast. Here you can walk on the beach, go jogging or cycling at low tide, bask in the sun (with seals from time to time), swim in the Atlantic ocean, read a book, day dream and enjoy the sunsets, a photographer’s dream. Here you will slow down, relax and recharge.
- For a big variety of accommodation in Dwarskersbos from R750.00 per night.
- Please contact me for photos & rates and please remember to mention how many people you are and the dates you wish to book.
Vakansiehuise & Woonstelle - Dwarskersbos
- Dwarskersbos is perfek vir almal wat die rustigheid van die Weskus wil ervaar. Hier kan jy op die strand gaan stap, draf of fietsry met laagwater. Ontspan in die son, swem in die Atlantiese oseaan, lees 'n boek of dag droom sommer net. Geniet die sonsondergang, 'n fotograaf se droom.
- Vir 'n groot verskeidenheid van akkommodasie in Dwarskersbos vanaf R750.00 per nag.
- Kontak my gerus vir foto's en tariewe en onthou asseblief om te noem vir hoeveel mense en vir wanneer u bespreekings wil maak.
Dwarskersbos Akkommodasie (More ads from this seller)
User since Feb 2017