Carpe Diem - Large Accommodation McGregor sleeps 10
- Date Listed12/04/2019
- For Rent ByOwner
- Available From22/05/2019
- Available To2019-11-16
- Minimum Nights2
- Dwelling TypeHouse
- Bedrooms (#)5
- Bathrooms (#)4+
- Pet FriendlyYes
We have 5 bedrooms with double beds and their own on-suite bathrooms, two lounges, Kitchen and Braai Room and a sparkling blue pool.
Carpe Diem is situated in the small town of McGregor, where time stands still and the night sky is dark enough to count the stars. A picturesque fifteen minutes’ drive from Robertson in the Western Cape.
Carpe Diem is a stunning venue, because of its authenticity and rustic charm in a quiet setting. With its unusual five spacious on-suite bedrooms, it is ideal for a weekend break with friends or the whole family.
Wineries are in close proximity, and although a small town, McGregor provide lots of activities for guests as it’s a real break away from the norm.
MORE ABOUT THE HOUSE:
The house has 5 double bedrooms with on suite bathrooms. (all very private from other rooms)
Two bedrooms have outdoor open air showers with hot water, its lovely even in winter.
· Bedroom 1 is close to the kitchen - outdoor shower, separate toilet, bath and fireplace
· Bedroom 2 by the pool has a bath separate toilet, as well as open air shower (please close windows when swimming as it might splash onto the curtains)
· Bedroom 3 is close to the front door - good for couples with no kids, its a bit removed from the rest, shower basin toilet.
· Bedroom 4 is quite large, door onto the pool area, has only shower basin toilet.
· Bedroom 5 is an enormous suite. There is an alley that connects it to the house inside from the kitchen. It has a huge bath and shower over bath. It also have also massive fireplace. Two twin beds moved together to form a King size bed but can be two single beds too.
· Braai room is outside next to the pool, you are welcome to move the table outside or in the courtyard, but please put it back inside before you leave.
What to bring:
If you have your favourite pans (I have mine for eggs) and your favourite knives (can’t stand blunt knives). Bring your wine opener, mine keeps disappearing with guests. Ice maker, coffee machine etc lol
Bring your Food coffee tea etc. I like to take certain things like my MacGyver can openers and cork screws, and the things that make my life easier.
The basics are there fridge/freezer; stove microwave, plate’s knives forks, braai tongs, grid, etc.
Bedding and towels are also provided.
Check with us for other available dates
The Rates for Carpe Diem McGregor are:
Normal weekends R 3 025 per night
Long weekends and holidays - R3 500.00 per night.
Event weekends and Xmas/New Year - R 4 235.00 per night.( Whole house rental only)
One night stay only – R 3 850 per night
A refundable breakage deposit of R 500 applies to all bookings
Extras (over and above 10 people - R 200 ppp/n.