No photos available
18 days ago334 views
Add to My List
Nene Psychologists Practice in Mthatha, Eastern Cape is still looking for a registered psychologist to join our practice.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Provide psychotherapy and counselling with regard to personal, social, emotional and career development.
- Identify, diagnose and treat serious psychological problems and refer to other professionals when the need arises.
- Conduct Psychometric assessments.
- Perform psychological screening and first level interventions aimed at enhancing emotional functioning.
- Design and present developmental workshops for the community.
- Office administration and reporting.
- Master’s degree in Counselling / Clinical Psychology.
- Registered with the Health Professions Council of South Africa (HPCSA) in the category Counselling / Clinical Psychology.
- Proficiency in Xhosa/Zulu.
- Computer literacy.
To apply, send your CV to email@example.com
Id Subtitle 660077803