The Helderberg Society for the Aged provides accommodation and professional and specialised long term care to approximately 700 older persons in 2 frail care, 2 assisted living and 10 independent living facilities in Somerset West. We hereby invite all interested suitably qualified persons to apply for the post of:
Reporting directly to the CEO, the Operations Manager is responsible for managing and monitoring operations and for looking for ways to increase productivity and lower cost. The Operations Manager coordinates with the other Senior Managers to create policies and procedures and to ensure effective quality service is maintained and improved, Key result areas include but are not limited to:
- Staff Management
- Strategic Planning and Growth
- Quality Management
- Organisational and Staff Development
- Financial Management
- Stakeholder Management and Development
- Contract, Supplier and Services Management
- Diploma/Degree in Nursing Management. A qualification or experience in Management, Business or
related field would be advantageous.
- A minimum of 5 years experience in a related industry with proven experience in
management,operations and leadership.
- In depth understanding of general finance and budgeting.
- Proven experience in building consensus and relationships amongst managers, partners
- Health care and hospitality experience advantageous.
- Computer literacy (Microsoft outlook, word and excel).
- Strong proven managerial skills, ability to manage resources, good observational skills.
- Bilingual (English & Afrikaans).
Eligible candidates must submit an application letter, including their expected remuneration and a detailed curriculum vitae by no later than 26 July 2020
Please note that only shortlisted applicants will be contacted. Final shortlisted applicants will be required to undergo psychometric and criminal check testing.
Job Type: Full-time