HSFA provides accommodation and specialized long term care to approximate 700 older persons in 2 frail care , 2 assisted living and 10 independent living facilities in Somerset West.
We hereby invite all interested suitably Qualified persons to apply:
Purpose: To provide professional counselling and support to the Society's residents and their families.
Duties include but are not limited to:
1. Support services to residents and their families
2. Multi-disciplinary team participation and assessments of residents.
3. Assist Residential Care Manager with maintaining of service excellence.
Minimum requirements in order to be considered;
- Degree in Occupational Therapy
- 2-4 Years experience in Occupational Therapy
- Computer Literacy (Microsoft Office & Excel)
- Extensive exposure to the elderley
- Registration with HPSCA
- Indemnity with relevant bodies
Eligible candidates must submit an application letter, including their expected remuneration a detailed curriculum vitae with contactable references by no later than 31 January 2020 to :email@example.com