RPO Services is a specialist recruitment agency aligned with the leading private hospital groups in SA and abroad.
They are now assisting in the recruitment and selection of an Operating Theatre Unit Manager for a recently upgraded private day hospital in Johannesburg. The Theatre requires a strong Manager to be able to work well under an extremely pressurised environment and have a good rapport with Doctors and be able to manage staff in an assertive manner.
The following requirements are a prerequisite to be considered for the vacancies:
· Registration with SANC as a Registered Nurse
· Postgraduate qualification in Operating Theatre
· Advantageous: Postgrad Nursing Admin qualification
· Prior Second in Charge of a large theatre complex or Theatre Unit Manager
· Strong leadership and management capabilities
· Assertive and initiative
Salary ranges from R450k to R650k per annum!
Should you meet the requirements for this position, please email your CV to Rebecca on rebecca @ rposervices.co.za. Alternatively call on 010 900 4087 or visit our website on www.rposervices.co.za for more information.
Please note that correspondence will only be conducted with short listed candidates within 2 weeks of application received.