Exciting career opportunities exists in a Retirement group for Staff Nurses within Cape Town and its surrounding areas.
If you have the following experience, we look forward to receiving your application.
Duties include the following, but not limited to:
• Maintain accurate, detailed reports and records.
• Monitor, record and report symptoms and changes in patients' conditions.
• Record patients' medical information and vital signs.
• Modify patient treatment plans as indicated by patients' responses and conditions.
• Consult and coordinate with health care team members to assess, plan, implement and evaluate patient care plans.
• Minimum 1-2 years’ experience
• Passion for nursing
• Committed to clinical excellence
• Effective patient care
• Valid registration with SANC
• Willingness to work shifts in accordance with the requirements of the client
The company offers a competitive salary that includes a company contribution towards medical aid (hospital plan) as well as contribution towards a provident fund with risk benefits (optional).
It is imperative that when applying for this position you make use of the reference number otherwise your application will not be considered
Vacancy Reference no: CPT0042NHome Closing Date: 02 April 2020
To apply, please e-mail your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org
If you don’t hear from us within 3 weeks of your application, please consider your application unsuccessful