Doctors needed for contract work on Cruise Liners
Date Listed 14/11/2016
Advertised By Agency
Job Type Contract
I have a client who is a Cruise Liner who are looking for doctors to join their medical crew on a contract basis. Here is some of the information they gave me:
- At least three years' post-registration experience. (Internship + Community service counts)
- Good, current Accident & Emergency Medicine experience.
- Qualified and Registered in South Africa
- South African passport holder
- In good health – able to pass a seafarer physical examination + BMI less than 30.
- Good computer skills
- Fluency in English + accent should be easily understood by American/British passengers.
- Good customer focus + able to work well in a team.
- Current ACLS
- Able to commit for at least a year as ship's doctor (contracts ranges from 4 months on, alternated by a 2 month leave in-between or 3 months on, 6 weeks off)
- Salary between US $ 9000 – 10 000 per month for the months worked (depending on experience/qualifications)
Let me know if you are interested or know of any doctors that might be. Also let me know if you have contacted any recruitment companies in the last 6 months regarding Cruise Liner work.
Reply with a copy of your CV and HPCSA info
Gumtree User (More ads from this seller)
User since Oct 2011
Add to Watchlist