As Robin Trust continues to grow, a need has been identified for a Clinical Facilitator (Monday – Friday) in the College to join us for a 18 month fixed term contract starting 01 January 2020 to 30 June 2021. You’ll be responsible for accompanying Robin Trust College Nursing students on practicals to facilities and assessing them.
Responsibilities of the role include:
· Accompanying Robin Trust Nursing students on practicals to various facilities
· Travelling to various facilities on different days.
· Facilitation of all categories of nurse students and Carers at different facilities
· Assessing the students according to the training schedule
· Assisting students in the application of theory to practice
· Conducting assessments of learners and preparing related documentation
· Building relationships with internal and external stakeholders
· Acting as the liaison between the students and the facilities
To be considered for the role, you’ll need:
· To be a Registered Nurse with current SANC registration
· Must have a qualification in Nursing education.
· A minimum of 1 years post nursing education qualification experience
· Clinical facilitation experience
· Knowledge of relevant nursing and healthcare education and legislation
· Knowledge of teaching and learning principles
· Excellent communication skills in English, both verbal and written
· Good interpersonal skills and the ability to build relationships
· Driver’s licence and own reliable transport
Should you wish to be considered for this role, please submit your CV to email@example.com
The closing date for applications will be 13 December 2019
Further correspondence will only be entered into with candidates under consideration for the role.
Should you not hear back from us within 10 working days of the closing date, please consider your application as unsuccessful.
See our website www.robintrust.com for more information on our organisation.