Healthcare Home Manager (Live In)
Only candidates meeting the minimum requirements will be shortlisted for interview.
Working hours: Monday – Friday, 08h00 – 16h30
5+ years’ experience in business management, planning and financial oversight
5+ years’ experience managing personnel
3+ years’ experience working with a board of directors and committees
Previous experience in the medical / health care sector highly beneficial
Previous NPO experience highly beneficial
Previous experience dealing with Lotto and Department of Social Development highly beneficial
Fully bilingual (spoken) English and Afrikaans
Above average English written communication skills
Drivers licence and own transport
Clear Criminal Record
R20 000 basic slightly negotiable
+ pension fund
+ travel allowance
+ accommodation - 3 bedroom house (including water and electricity)
Duties include, but aren’t limited to:
1. Ensure there is sufficient staff to attend to the residents 24/7.
2. Ensure compliance with the Department of Health’s regulations
3. Ensure that residents are well housed and cared for (30-40)
4. Assisting the board and staff with the development, execution and completion of long and short term plans and projects.
5. Oversee the preparation of an Annual Report and Annual Budget
6. Scrutinise and sign monthly bank statements, provide recommendations regarding investments and cash strategies
7. Research and write discussion papers
8. Manage the recruitment and contracting of company and project staff
9. Oversee performance management, manage employee relations and development (+/- 40 staff)
10. Manage the development and execution of a marketing, PR and fundraising strategy and plan. Oversee fundraising efforts.
11. Manage company file maintenance, timely submission of reports and ensure patient file integrity.
12. Ensure the Home complies with and generates all submissions and reports completely, accurately and timeously.