Registered Nurse Position Available- Linksfield
Are you a General/Registered Nurse that’s brilliant with IVs?
Then we need you!
The IV Bar, an upmarket intravenous vitamin lounge, administers medically approved, safe, sterile IV vitamins to boost health, wellness, beauty, sports performance and a to treat a variety of medical conditions.
The IV Bar is looking for a Registered Nurse for a new branch that’s opening in the upmarket suburb of Linksfield, Johannesburg (East Rand).
· General/Registered Nurse with a minimum of two years’ experience
· Experience with IV infusions essential
· Registered with the South African Nursing Council (SANC)
· Explain what IV Vitamin/Nutrient Therapy is and the benefits thereof
· Describe the procedure in detail so clients know what to expect, they don’t like surprises
· Advise clients on which drips they should have dependent on symptoms experienced
· Assess medical consent form before dripping any client
· Take basic vitals
· Administer drips (gently and timeously) and monitor throughout
· Ensure admin duties are completed per client (daily sheet, batch number etc)
· Potentially take payment and send invoices, dependent on The IV Bar branch
· Experience with administering of drips, we need you to be good, quick and gentle!
· Knowledge of vitamin drips would be an advantage but not essential
· Happy disposition and good energy
· Excellent people skills
· Proficient in English
· Works well under pressure
· Trustworthy, honest
· Good administrative skills
If you’re looking to venture into a new stream of medical care, and feel passionate about preventative healthcare, then contact us today! Our company is growing and we’d love to have you as part of our dynamic team. Thorough training will be provided.
Kindly send your CV, qualifications and references to firstname.lastname@example.org, should you be selected, we will contact you for an interview.