JUNIOR OCCUPATIONAL HEALTH NURSES - KWAZULU NATAL
Medley Recruitment is currently recruiting Occupational Healthcare Nurses for a national Occupational Health Service Provider. The current vacancies are in Durban & Ladysmith in KwaZulu Natal and only applicants that meet the requirements will be contacted.
Responsibility includes co-ordination, provision and establishment of quality, efficient care to client employees that leads to the promotion, protection and restoration of the employee’s health within a safe working environment. Ensure that the clients SLA requirements and expectations are met.
The position work under administrative direction of the Operations Manager and the Occupational Health Medical Practitioner.
To be considered for the positions you need to meet the requirements as set out below:
Requirements: Experience and Qualifications:
· Nursing Diploma or Degree
· Diploma in Occupational Health & SANC registered
· Registered Audiometrist
· Spirometry, Vision & Dispensing Certificates (essential)
· 1-3 years’ experience working as an Occupational Health Nurse
· Construction and freight industry knowledge would be an advantage, but not essential
· Computer literate and proficient in MS Office software
· Ability to work independently
· Good communication skills in English (written and verbal)
· Ability to work flexi hours as per shifts schedules
· Own transport and valid driver’s licence
To apply send a copy of your recent CV, qualifications and 2020 SANC receipt to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note: ONLY applicants who meet the minimum requirements will be contacted. If you have not heard from us by the 1st of July 2020 your application was unsuccessful.