Clinical Nurse Practitioner
- Clinical Nurse Practitioner - CNP full time -
The private medical practice of Dr. D. H. Bagwandeen and Associates Inc. is looking for a Clinical Nurse Practitioner to join our GP Practice at a renowned University on a full-time basis. This position is a 12 month contract position and is available from January 2020.
A fabulous job opportunity awaits you.
- Work normal office hours – minimal (if any) after-hours work, no weekend or public holiday work.
- Work with a generally young adult patient profile, based at a leading University in Cape Town.
- Work in a well-established, modern, well-equipped and very pleasant Medical Practice.
- Have great colleagues and other support services to assist you.
- Earn a competitive salary.
- Prior experience at a Medical Practice
- Well presented & professional appearance
- Organised, friendly and motivated with service focus mentality
- PC literate
- Good telephonic Etiquette
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills incl. verbal communication skills in English
You must be fully registered and be ‘in good standing’ with the SANC; have appropriate professional indemnity cover; be in good health and have a code 8 driver’s license. Female applicants with relevant experience in female and reproductive health, HIV/TB care, Occupational Health, General Medical Practice work, a dispensing license/completed course and/or other relevant post-grad qualifications/experiences will be preferred for the position.
Have we caught your interest?
Please send your application with a detailed C.V. incl. a recent, full length photograph of yourself and a motivation letter. Contactable references are essential and you must be available for a personal interview during January 2020.
Correspondence will only be entered into shortlisted candidates; should you receive no contact from us within two weeks of the closing date, please consider your application as unsuccessful.
We are looking forward to receiving your application.
Best regards, Dr. D. H. Bagwandeen and Associates Inc.