EXP CARER FROM ZIM, BEEN PROVIDING CARE TO 2 SISTERS AGED 69 /85 YRS OLD PAST 4 YRS, I SEEK POST
I am a matured lady from Zimbabwe who trained and graduated at OASIS TRAINING COLLEGE in 2016 as a Ancillary health care worker.
I performed my extensive practicals at OASIS OLD AGE HOME were my knowledge in caring for patients with various conditions was further increased.
I worked with Dementia, Alzheimer's, Frail patients, Cancer and patients with diabetic as well as physically incapacitated.
I performed many duties which included:
- Feeding those in need
- Bathing and changing nappies
- Changing urinary tubes
- Bed changing and attending to exercises
- Washing their hair and make up
- Assisting with giving medication
- Taking them for walks in the sun
- Checking blood pressure, temperature or sugar etc
I have been working in Pinelands from 2015 to July 2019 as Home based carer(live in position) for 2 sisters who had different conditions .
I looked after the 2 sisters simultaneously , the other had cerebral parsley and other had dementia. i performed various duties during my time with the family which included:
- Cooking and making sure they eat well and on time
- Attending to all bathroom needs including changing nappies during day and night time
- Giving them medication on time and helping with any doctors visits
- Taking them for walks to exercise in the park etc
I have attached a full reference letter above from their brother with all recommendation. You can contact Goolam on 0845821150 for reference and he will speak with you.
I left in July 2019 with the passing of the other sister while the one relocated .
My name is Memory
I thank you