Back to search ( Gauteng > Johannesburg > Find Services > Find Health & Beauty Services > ad 483398016 )
We have 6 Barber Chairs that we love to sell as it just
taking up some space . We are Selling Them for R2000 per chair . Please let us know if you are interested in buying
some of the chairs . Serious offers only
- If we don't Answer our Calls please keep trying, We will get back to you as soon as possible as we are Manufacturing Specialized Products for Specialized People.
- Full Aluminium Framed, Standard model Flat portable Massage beds/plinth.
- Adjustable Backrest model portable Massage beds/plinths.
- Protective carry covers for portable massage beds.
- Fitted Sheet covers with breathing face hole.
- Pedicure & Manicure Chairs (No Plumbing Required Made to order in different colours)
- Beauty & Nail Technician Trolley – Mobile - Beauty & Nail Technician Trolley.
- Fixed steel framed massage table, bed/plinth Wooden framed massage table, bed/plinth.
- Beauty & Nail Technician Trolley Therapist stools with gas lift
- Small nail tables in steel frame – Black/White.
- Pedicure & manicure tables with drawers Reupholstery & Repairs to All massage beds/Plinths.
- Special Salon Setups and layouts By Design.
- Custom Made furniture and Massage Beds by Design
- Portable Massage Bed/Plinth Rentals For All Events.
- Reception Counters Office Desks -Chairs Salon & Spa Setups & Renovations.
- All our products are Handcrafted thus we employ & educate to improve our economy & infrastructure for a better South Africa, custom designed for over 25years.
- We set our Standards High on Quality & Durability, nothing compares, this is why our Satisfied recurring client's requests us to manufacture all their custom requests since the 1990's
- Sounding over rated?, To good to be true...... ,Try us Yourself or simply ask us for some references.
- The Owner of CHS is extremely strict on all products.(Perfectionist)
- Food for thought, if it comes in for repairs it's not ours and if it's imported it's then perfected with a repair Warranty.
- Our Parts are never Imported or Cheap quality.
- We don't ever compare prices to anyone in Our Market.(Quality always costs more)
- We believe in Innovation not Imitation.
- We Strive to Deliver a Customer Service Beyond Our Client's Expectations.
- We don't Just Make Beds, We perfect it so it lasts.
- Proudly manufactured in South Africa .
- Service and Delivery with a Smile.
Looking for a professional/experienced Stylist to Rent a Chair in our new, large and beautiful Beauty Studio in a pedestrian Busy Main Street in Marshalltown. Available spaces are limited and the early bird will get the opportunity to service famous clients and big-shots. Rent a Chair for only R4000 per Month in a Busy street and neighborhood surrounded by residential buildings and corporate business and 2 minutes walk to Bus Rank Gandhi Square.
Upmarket salon in Corporate centre of Joburg, Marshalltown looking for rent a chair or commission based remuneration therapists. Both Afro and Caucasian hair therapists needed. Also exprienced beauty therapists required. Contact Anthea on 060 527 3434 or Mary on 011 838 1211.
This beard oil blend will not only make you feel rugged
and ready to tackle the day but will help fight beard itch, prevent infections, and nourish and repair the prized fuzz on your face in simple words, beard oil enhances beard growth. Dabbing some beard oil on to your beard will
make it feel less scraggly and less dry. As soon as you
slather on some oil you'll be able to run your hand through your beard and release tangles and feel your rough
straw-like man mane becoming soft and manageable.
Benefits of beard oil:
1. Beard Oil for Dry Skin and Itching
2. Beard Oil for Dandruff
3. Beard Oil for Patchy Beards
4. Beard Oil for Styling
6. Beard Oil for Acne
7. Beard Oil for Sensitive Skin
8. Beard Oil for Confidence
Stubble: 1 to 2 drops
Beards that are 1-2 inches long: 2-4 drops
Beards that are 3-6 inches long: 4-6 drops
Beards longer than 6 inches: 7+ drops (to ensure roots
are penetrated and all strands are coated)
If you're applying the oil in the morning, right after a
shower, make sure to towel-dry your beard
(oil and water don't mix), but just enough so that your beard is slightly damp allowing the hair follicles to absorb
more of the oil.
Start by taking a few drops of beard oil in your cupped
palm. Rub the beard oil distributing it evenly in your palm and work your way down from the roots to the end of
your beard strands. Gently, massage the skin beneath
your beard and work your hand in a downwards motion
from your cheeks to your chin.
For longer beards take a beard comb and gently comb
your beard to spread the oil. Repeat daily for best results
Visit us at.
De Ultimate Barber Shop
Entrance 1 Newgate shopping centre
Shop 22 Newgate, 95 Rahima Moose (Jeppe) Street
Newtown Johannesburg 2000
to order call 078 888 0993
jajamuti sizabantu herbs are extracted from the savannah
used by humans ithey all 100% natural just whatsapp
+256759872413 the consultation if free maahaalaa drop amessage while stock lasts