moringa/soursop tea

2 months ago73 views
Ad Saved to My List
View and manage your saved ads in your account.
Add to My List
Report Ad
General Details
Description
A 30 gram blend of 70% soursop leaves with 30% moringa leaves. Best of both leaves combined in one tea. Soursop benefits :might help with cancer, high blood pressure, diabetes, arthritis, rheumatism or any other inflammatory diseases. What's app me on 0672811451
Id Subtitle 589339971
View More
Gumtree UserMember since 2014
Email Verified
10 adsActive
120 adsPosted