Fundraiser - Ad posted by pe
No photos available
22 days ago450 views
To assist the CEO to develop and implement strategies to increase funding for the organisation through a range of initiatives, acquisition and retention of donors. To assist the CEO with PR and Marketing when required
- Minimum, 3 years Fundraising Experience.
- General all-round skills and experience in all areas of fundraising, PR and marketing
- Self-motivated and able to work in a methodical, organized way.
- Able to manage own workload to meet agreed deadlines and standards with minimal day-to-day supervision.
- Able to work independently and within a team environment.
- Friendly, confident and outgoing personality and able to engage with donors of every level.
- Creative, imaginative and with an entrepreneurial attitude towards fundraising.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Oral, written, and presentation language skills are required in English and Afrikaans, additional language skills would be ideal.
- Demonstrate a willingness to learn and update skills.
- Able to accept newly assigned fundraising-related projects or duties, should it be necessary.
- Ability to work under pressure and maintain efficiencies with attention to detail.
- Be multifaceted, adaptive and show initiative.
- Knowledge of and background in fundraising for the Non Profit sector.
- Previous experience in writing fundraising proposals to a wide range of donors, including individuals, corporates, trusts and foundations.
- Must have a valid driver’s license.
- Must be computer literate.
Id Subtitle 920074585