Applications are invited from suitably qualified persons to fill the above vacancy. Applicants are kindly informed that this is for Talent Pool creation.
To assist Shift Leaders in ensuring good quality on all products within specifications according to the
Company policies, procedures, rules and regulations.
· Use correct size drum for correct products.
· Ensures that a high standard of quality is maintained during production by conducting regular interval checks on length as advised by WI 055.
· Ensures that the area in which they work, is always clean and that their work station is not left unattended.
· Conducts inspections to ensure that there has been no damage of production at hand over.
· Accurately completes all required documents for any function that they may perform during a shift.
· Must be willing to carry out any and all additional duties when necessary or when requested to do so by a Supervisor.
KEY ATTRIBUTES AND COMPETENCIES:
· Must be a Team Player
· Problem Solving skills
· Must show initiative
· Technical Orientation
· Good Communication Skills
· Must have a sense of urgency
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE:
· Must have matriculated with Mathematics and Physical Science
· 1-2 years’ experience in the Manufacturing industry
Please note there are currently NO open vacancies and this is for Talent pool creation.
Please submit your applications to:
ISRAEL MOEPENG (011-316 0128)