Wine Cellar Assistants - Stellenbosch
Our client, a well-established and prestigious wine estate situated in the Cape Winelands, has vacancies for Cellar Assistants to join their Cellar team.
The Cellar Assistants will assist the winemaking team in daily winemaking activities as needed; including but not limited to:
- All bulk processing and bottling.
- Cleaning of tanks, floors, hoses, and equipment.
- Making additions to tanks and performing filtrations.
- Grade 12.
- 2 - 3 years’ relevant experience in a cellar environment.
- A valid Forklift License will be to your advantage.
- Good interpersonal skills.
- Knowledge of the wine process.
- Willingness to work overtime, night shift and over weekends when operationally required.
- Assists the wine-making team in daily activities.
- Works on the bottling line as needed.
- Follows work orders accurately; makes no mistakes.
- Learns wine-making protocol and procedures quickly.
- Demonstrates solid work ethic including arriving on time and willingness to work with wine-making team until the job is finished.
- Seeks new knowledge and skills to enhance value as cellar employee.
- Accepts direction and constructive criticism from others.
- Interacts well with fellow employees and winery managers.
Area: Cape Winelands area.
Salary: Market Related.
Starting date: As soon as possible.
Please forward your CV to us if you meet the above-mentioned requirements.
Please assume that your application was unsuccessful If you have not been contacted within 2 weeks from the date of this advertisement.
Salary: RMaket elated
Job Reference #: RUD64