Compliance Officer - Cape Winelands
Our client, a well established and prestigious wine estate situated in the Cape Winelands, has a vacancy for a competent and qualified Compliance Officer to join their team.
The primary responsibility of the Compliance Officer will be to ensure that the farm is compliant with global standards in terms of:
- Health and safety risk management.
- Supplier Risk Management.
- Global GAP.
- Other relevant management systems.
- Establishing and overseeing compliance management plans, policies, processes and monitoring to ensure the organization complies with laws and regulations, and statutory and supervisory requirements.
- Identifying legislative risks.
- Monitoring and interpreting industry developments and relevant laws and regulations.
- Providing advice, awareness and training on matters pertaining to compliance.
- Managing and reporting compliance breaches and exposures.
- Preparing and presenting reports to senior management and relevant regulatory bodies.
- Liaising with regulators and other stakeholders.
- Maintaining departmental structures, processes and resources.
- Proven track record managing the compliance of a farming enterprises.
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in a similar role.
- Relevant tertiary qualification.
- Postgraduate qualification (advantageous).
- Compliance Management Certificate or similar certification (advantageous).
- Leadership skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Influential and persuasive.
- Professional attitude.
Salary: Market Related
Starting date: As soon as possible.
Please forward your CV to us if you meet the above-mentioned requirements.
Please assume that your application was unsuccessful If you have not been contacted within 2 weeks from the date of this advertisement.
Salary: RMaket elated
Job Reference #: RUP11