Sales Assistant and General Shop Assistant Needed.
3 months ago2841 views
Add to My List
Well, let's start with the basics:
- Matric Certificate is not that big a deal, but it will help with the brain work you will be required to do while you are learning all there is to learn in the motor industry.
- Living in Paarl and surrounds will make your commute to work much quicker, and time spent away from home and on the road much less. It will also ensure that you will be on time for the AWESOME job you will enjoy going to every day.
- Valid Driver's license will be needed if you do not want to get pulled over by the cops and have to pay that fine out of your monthly salary.
- Young and energetic will help keep you running up and down all day after the customers and stock orders needed to keep a smile on our customers faces.
- Computer literate! NO! You don't need to be some super-duper computer programmer, just the basics will do, but please at least know how to send and receive an email.
- Work experience is not a must, but we really would like to see that you can stick to basic work guidelines, and basic instructions. You will be taught most of what is needed, but need to have some work savvy of your own.
- Neat hand writing - This in one thing WE WILL NOT BUDGE on, we are not employing doctors (no offense to doctors), so your written script must be COMPLETELY legible.
Now, let's get down to the nitty gritty of the job description:
- You will be working under out store ambassador, and answering to his call all day long. Don't stress, he is a friendly fellow, and will teach you tons of stuff.
- You will need to have learned from your parents how to clean, yes your read that correct, clean, as you will be doing general store cleaning daily.
- You will need to work Monday to Friday from (yes we all hate waking up so early, but think of the experience and joy you will feel of completing a full had day's work) 8AM to 5PM. Saturdays from 8AM to 1PM.
- A basic understanding (maybe a bit more than basic) of the mechanics and spares of a car will be beneficial. Don't cheat on this, as we will be asking you some serious car related questions during the interview!
- You will need beyond awesome people skills to be able to satisfy our customer's queries and sales.
How to apply:
- If you think this is the position you can see yourself in, enjoying daily, and want to learn the motor industry, follow the steps below:
- Send a one page CV to firstname.lastname@example.org (with a picture of yourself please)
- In the body of the email, type your full name, age and gender, as well as your cell phone number and email address.
- Answer the following two questions:
- 1) What is the one thing we will not budge on?
- 2) Where is the spelling mistake?
Id Subtitle 658429414