Waltloo Store Manager
The ASU Storeman’s key responsibility is to effectively manage all business activities at his/her ASU with the goal of delivering excellent service to our client and Nexus alike. This includes, but is not limited to, the optimal management of the ASU ensuring all productivity measures are met. Management of Company assets and client products as well as ensuring full compliance with all processes and procedures.
The ASU Storeman’s reports directly to the ASU Regional Manager overseeing his/her region.
The incumbent in this position is expected to assist the Company in achieving its vision and mission. Customer focus, Company growth, and a willingness to assist as needed are expectations from all employees.
Please don't contact Nexus directly. Forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Basic Salary: R5000.00pm
Must be available immediately
- Alignment of all activities in order to reach customer and company objectives.
- Assume responsibility for the day to day operating activities in their ASU
- Ensure all activities are conducted in line with Service levels
- Ensure the stock entering and exiting the ASU is of an acceptable standard
- Conducting regular sight visits to both audit the state of the sire as well as support the Storeman in any way required.
- Ensure the all SOPs are being adhered to and the client’s stock is being managed inline with expectations.
- Effective management of all Human Resources activities in conjunction with associated requirements as per the Company’s Human Resources Policies and Procedures.
- Foster an environment of teamwork and cooperation and teamwork supporting the other ASU storemen in your region.
- Ensures clear and concise communications whenever communicating with customers
- Ensures the required customer reporting and visibility is on time and accurate.
- Builds sound professional relationship with customers where required.
- Ensure all assets are accounted for and well looked after
- Ensures all persons in the ASU confirm to both our client and Nexus’s security policies
- Responsible for the overall overhead cost management activities of his/her ASUs to maximize ASU profitability
- Ensure all statuary requirements are met in the respective ASUs including but not limited to labor legislation, OHASA etc.
- Analytical ability.
- Ability to work in pressurized environments.
- Tenacity and commitment
- Energy and Self-Motivation.
- People Skills.
- Good Communication Skills.
- Stock management.
- Microsoft Office experience (Word, Excel, Outlook)
- Must live in Vryheid
- Experience working on a handheld scanner