Junior CID Manager
Job Overview and Attributes:
· The Incumbent is responsible for overseeing all CID/BID operations
· Must ensure organisational and financial effectiveness and efficiency.
· Must be innovative, articulate, well organized and comfortable in a hands-on environment.
· Must be a team player with good time management skills and work in a pressurized environment.
· Matric (Grade 12)
· A minimum period of 2 – 3 years Management/Supervisory experience
· Knowledge of Public Safety would be an added advantage
· Valid, unendorsed SA Code 8 (B) driver’s license
· Able to communicate, verbally and written, Bi-lingual (English and Afrikaans)
· Computer literate
Salary: Will be discussed in interview
To apply for this position, please forward your CV to: email@example.com
Closing date for all Applications: 27 March 2020 (No late applications would be considered).
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
If you don’t hear from us within 2 weeks, please consider your application unsuccessful. We will, however, keep your CV on our database for any future opportunities.