Maintenance Supervisor R9500pm + Free Accomodation
No photos available
12 days ago722 views
Add to My List
- The successful candidate will be responsible for the day-to-day operations on the complex, including management and supervision of staff and contractors.
- Make sure the complex is clean, well maintained and secure at all times
- Respond to all incoming requests and complaints promptly and provide feedback to the owners, tenants and the board of Trustees
- Together with the Caretaker draw up budget, controls expenditure against budget & provides a monthly report of maintenance expenditure
- Identify & report the needs for minor/major repairs
- Matric/Grade 12 with basic D.I.Y skills (PLUMBING, ELECTRICAL and PAINTING etc)
- Must have a driver's license with own transport.
- Physically fit, sober habits and in good health
- Highly responsible, reliable & trustworthy
- This is a live-in position, meaning the person must be prepared to stay in the complex.
- To apply for this position please send through your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org, Att: Lem 083 560 4146
Id Subtitle 714078875