QUALIFIED FITTER / EAST LONDON - Our Client is seeking the services of a Qualified Fitter and Turner with a minimum of 3 years relevant experience. To attend to maintenance, repairs and breakdowns to plant and equipment
• 3 years minimum background and experience in fitting
• Competent in basic hydraulics and pneumatics
• Fault finding skills
• Will be available for call outs and overtime ( including weekends when required)
• Own vehicle
• Own tools
• Own reliable cell phone
• Reliable and Trustworthy
• Sober Habits
• Good Communication skills
• Electrical, plumbing, building knowledge advantageous
• Carrying out repairs to plant and equipment with reference to assigned job cards
• Fabricate and modify certain items such as machine guarding, fabricating shoots, screw conveyors and other welding works by attending to assigned job cards.
• Diagnose problems on all equipment throughout the plant and assist maintenance team to implement procedures to eliminate repetitive delays
• Perform any other tasks that falls within the scope of a boiler maker.
• Be flexible and be able to work both independently and in a team
• Be pleasant, presentable and have a mature approach
• Ability to Read and Write and Understand English
• Follow any reasonable instruction as required to ensure continuous work flow
• Understand and adhere to Health and Safety standards.
• Understand good housekeeping standards
Salary: R16 – R20K (negotiable on experience)
Online applications will receive preference, ensure you upload a head and shoulder photo, alternatively e-mail CV to email@example.com, use Job Title as a reference in the subject field.
Please deem your application as unsuccessful if you receive no feedback after 7 days.