Community Development Worker vacant post
No photos available
a month ago410 views
Add to My List
PROVINCE : NORTHERN CAPE
AREA : CALVININIA
POSITION : COMMUNITY DEVELOPMENT WORKER
- Background in Community Development with at least 2 years’ experience
- Language – English, Afrikaans and any other South African language
- Valid unendorsed driver’s license a MUST
- Good admin, computer, communication and interpersonal skills
- Assessment of Service Centers in the allocated areas.
- Establish Luncheon Clubs within the community where needed.
- Initiate income generating projects that are based on community and service center’s needs.
- Collect and give statistical data.
- Report writing and administration.
- Liaise with stakeholders in prescribed area.
- To share information regarding Age-in-Action’s programs and projects with communities and other stakeholders to mobolise more participation especially for our special projects / days
- Assist in the coordinating of events.
- Capacitate community based organisation.
SEND APPLICATION TO email@example.com
Closing Date: 13 March 2020
Id Subtitle 700222453