Please note that our and are applicable.
Mining Sales Service Engineer (Polymer)
2 months ago178 views
Mining Sales Service Engineer (Polymer), Brakpan, R490k ctc
Degree in Mechanical / Chemical Engineering
Min 4 years exp in Sales and Process in a POLYMER Manufacturing Industry
1 year Product and technical development experience
Must be able to read and interpret engineering drawings
Valid Driver’s Licence
* Knowledge of Setting up of Safety Files for Mines and Plant
* Extremely strong verbal and written communication skills.
* Must be computer literate in MS Office.
* Must have emotional maturity to handle customers.
* Must have excellent commercial acumen.
Marketing and Sales
Do condition monitoring for the Products of CLIENT
Offer After Sales Support, Wear Measurements, Scanning
Report Request for the Relevant department,
Analyse the performance of products and submission of same to customer.
* Maintain product knowledge and familiarise yourself with any modifications to existing or addition of new products to the company’s product range
* Maintain personal contact with existing customers and submit a monthly report to the Sales Engineer on all activities including customer perception of the Company’s products and services
* Assist with resolution of customer complaints and get involved in the investigation and corrective action resulting from such complaints.
* Assist Sales Admin and Technical personnel by ensuring that all relevant information is available to ensure accurate quotations.
* Grow the existing business by providing input on market trends, new products offered by competitors and information on any expansion plans of existing customers. Increase current business by offering existing customers the full range of company products
* Assist with arranging customer installations; be present as company representative during installation and commissioning. Provide feedback to Design Office on quality of installation.
* Maintain records of component wear measurements/service reports on products and customers to ensure orders are placed in time for spare components and/or replacement products
* Business development and consolidation of potential for new clients that can be targeted for CLIENT’s products in a designated region.
Prepares cost estimates by studying blueprints, plans and related customer documents.
Determine improvements by analysing cost-benefit ratios of equipment, supplies, or service applications in the environment of the customer.
Negotiates solutions with customers.
Negotiates tender and contract terms.
Offers after sales support.
Product pre-sales technical assistance and product education at field events such as conferences, seminars etc.
Sales Administration and Reports
Provide input into sales budgets and forecasts
Submit a monthly activity report to Sales and Marketing Manager covering existing business and new business
Id Subtitle 1107113064