A opportunity exists for a Tyre Fitter – If you meet the below requirements please email your CV and Certified copy of your ID, Drivers Licence, Forklift Licence & Qualifications to firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing Date: 04 December 2019
Only candidates who meet the requirements will be considered.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Overall responsibility to remove and fit industrial tyres to forklifts and related material handling equipment according to standard procedures and in line with safe working standards.
- Responsible to operate the tyre fitment equipment safely and with care – to report any damage, faults, malfunctions and see to it that equipment is at all times in good working order.
- Maintains customer data / history by updating and timeously communication information that must go on record.
- Responsible for unpacking tyre stock received in correct allocated bins / storage areas; responsible to ensure good housekeeping in tyre storage areas.
- Assist in tyre and overall department stock takes as and when required
Required Minimum Knowledge, Skills Education / Training and Experience Requirement(s):
· Grade 10 + 3 years relevant experience
· Valid driver’s licence (minimum EB)
- Valid Forklift Licence
- Excellent work ethic – honest, reliable, hardworking, dedicated and takes pride in work carried out
- Highly developed prioritising and multi-tasking skills; strong sense of urgency; problem solving and decision-making skills
- Dedication to service excellence in every aspect of work carried out; strong focus on attention to detail and accuracy
- Ability to identify and correctly utilise relevant equipment and tools
- Ability to understand and follow safety measures and precautions
- Must be of sober habits, have high energy levels and general good health – must be declared fit for physical performance requirements of these tasks - physically able to carry, lift, and move heavy objects; must be able to stand and sit for long periods of time; must be able to bend, stretch, twist and reach with body, arms and/or legs.