SENIOR EXTERNAL SALES REPRESENTATIVE: WOODWORKING MACHINERY
We are looking for a highly motivated External Sales Representative to join our team.
Duties & Responsibilities include and are not limited to:
- To promote the sales of our Woodworking machinery, products and services to existing as well as new potential clients
- Achieve agreed upon sales targets
- Travelling to visit new and existing clients
- Setting up of appointments
- Cold calling on clients to promote our products and services.
- Attending exhibitions
- Training clients where necessary within your scope of capabilities
- Installation of equipment where necessary
- Perform cost and needs analysis for existing and potential clients.
- Establish, develop and maintain positive business and customer relations.
- Analyze market potential, track sales and generate reports.
- Provide management with monthly up to date reports on:
Potential for new products and services
Keep abreast of best practice's and promotional trends
Continuously improve through feedback.
- Own vehicle and valid drivers license is essential
- Must be well presented and spoken with excellent communication skills
- Fully bilingual in English & Afrikaans
- 5 Years experience in sales
- At least 3 years experience at a technical level in a woodworking/cabinet making or similar environment
- An electrical or mechanical qualification would be a major advantage
- Must be willing to travel
Starting date: January 2020 or to be discussed in the interview
Remuneration: Excellent basic salary plus commission plus cellphone allowance
Should you wish to apply, please send your CV along with a recent head and shoulders photograph of yourself
Should you receive no response within 1 week, please see your application as unsuccessful
APPLICATION CLOSING DATE: 10 December 2019