Safire Insurance Company Limited, with our head office in Pietermartizburg, is a specialist short-term insurer who will be offering a 12-month learnership programme in 2020.
If you are a graduate and wanting to pursue a career in short-term insurance and meet the requirements below, please send our CV, statement of results and letter of motivation to email@example.com by 10 January 2020.
Candidates must have:
- Matric / Grade 12
- Tertiary Qualification (Business, Accounting)
- Be unemployed,
- Be under 35 years of age
- Not currently studying
- Well-spoken and conversant in English/Afrikaans would be an added advantage.
- Ability to communicate with clients and office staff
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Problem solving
- Be able to proof read
- Good numeracy skills
- Practical and theoretical work
- Stipend will be paid per month
- Working hours are from 08h00 – 16h30 daily
- Classroom based
- On the job training