Our client, a national wine sales and distribution company, has a vacancy for an Operations / Logistics Manager based in the Paarl area.
The specific duties of an Operations Manager include formulating strategy, improving performance, coordinating logistics and managing the day-to-day activities of the company.
The candidate will be situated on the farm where the company is based and will not be required to travel frequently.
Experience and Qualifications:
- Relevant Tertiary qualification.
- 3+ years’ experience, preferably in the Wine Industry.
- Experience in planning and budgeting.
- Knowledge of business process and functions (finance, logistics, marketing, operations etc.).
- Strong strategic commercial distribution background experience.
- Knowledge of logistics functions in a similar environment.
- Strong analytical and numerical abilities.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Outstanding organizational and leadership skills.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Oversee and improve all day-to-day operations and stock management.
- Oversee and improve overall commercial distribution functions.
- Analyse and manage day-to-day reporting to shareholders and designated principals.
- Oversee and manage all distribution and logistics channels.
- Maintaining effective relationships and communication channels with logistics and distribution partners.
- Manage commercial administration and report to the National Key Accounts Manager.
R25 000 – R30 000 per month.
Starting date: As soon as possible.
Please forward your CV if you meet the above requirements.
Please assume that your application was unsuccessful if you have not been contacted within 2 weeks from the date of this advertisement.
Salary: R25k - 30k pe month
Job Reference #: RUD09