Freight Estimator and Internal sales - Freight Industry - Mobeni - Salary R 25 000 neg
No photos availableMessage the seller to request a photo.
4 days ago247 views
Add to My List
Freight Estimator & Internal sales - Freight Industry - Mobeni
Salary R 18 000 to R 25 000 negotiable
- Must have 5 years experience in estimates and internal sales within the freight industry - Inco and terms and costing of freight cargo, air, road and ocean. Responsibilities:
- Prospecting for new business
- Qualifying potential clients in terms of requirements
- New business, cold calling & maintaining current customer base
- Must be able to do estimates for clients
Please email your CV to email@example.com (Please only email your cv if you have experience in estimates and internal sales within the freight industry.)
Id Subtitle 689294837
Chrystal MatthewsMember since 2013
Permanent position offered at well established(1984) company in Isipingo. Applicants should have the following attributes.-Valid drivers license-Well organised-Attention to detail-Good communication, written & verbal-Ability to work with commercial & residential tenants, leases & day-to-day queries.-Market vacant units and secure good tenants.-Manage process for incoming/outgoing tenants.-Experience in accounting environment, ability to reconcile payments to suppliers.Email CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please state salary expectation. Email subject line must contain JOB3002.Applications not meeting ALL criteria listed above will not be considered....
Other, Durban City, KwaZulu-Natal 5 days ago
Our company is based in Durban with branches thoughout South Africa.We are a diverse company working primarily in the shipping industry aswell as selling land based petroleum and burner fuels.we are looking for someone that can manage the logistics as well as bring in new customers for all the products and services we provide.experience in the marine industry is prefferential.sales and marketing background is a must.we are offering a 3 month probation period with an option of permanent employment based on performance.salary is negotiable. ...
Other, Durban City, KwaZulu-Natal 8 days ago
Experienced Service Advisor and Estimator urgently required. Diesel and Petrol Mechanic also required .To start immediately for a busy mechanical workshop .Please forward CV to email@example.com ...
Other, Durban City, KwaZulu-Natal 12 days ago
Job opportunity available in Stanger/ Kwadukuza Requirements:• Minimum Grade 10 and 1 year work related experience or Grade 12 without work related experience.• Ability to communicate in English and the dominant language spoken in the geographical area where position is available.• Strong numeric skills.• Proven attention to detail.• Ability to work under pressure.Info call:010 140 9510. (Ask for Tshepo)Email: firstname.lastname@example.orgResponsibility:• Advise and assist customers on correct products and queries.• Assist and resolve customer complaints.• Bulk stock area to be merchandised safely and according to store layout plan.• Correct shelf price labelling within area of responsibility.• Report damaged stock within area of responsibilitySalary: R(Market related rates)Job Reference #: General Assistant - Stanger/ Kwadukuza Consultant Name: Recruitment Recruitment...
Other, Durban City, KwaZulu-Natal 5 days ago
· Responsible for the implementation of projects · Deliver projects within Project Governance framework. · Engagement with Technology, Operations, Business Support team and the vendor(s) to ensure effective efficient delivery of projects. · Ensure that the project delivery cycles and status is clearly communicated to the relevant stakeholders. · Work with vendor(s) and understand their methodology for the delivering project. · Deliver projects within the constraints of scope, time and cost to agreed levels of quality, within the organization’s project management framework. · Identify, assess and manage risks within the project. · Ensure the communication channels and processes are in place to notify project stakeholders where changes need to be adopted with necessary action. · Effective communication and resource management across the project. · Estimate costs, timescales and resource requirements for the successful completion of each project within agreed scope and constraints. · Prepare and maintain project plans and track activities against the scope, plan and budget. · Manage project change control for the project obtaining agreement for revisions from project stakeholders. · Track project deliverables using appropriate tool Key Performance Indicators This role encompasses both working in an office and going to site when necessary. Office environment performance expectation is to work well in a team with the other colleagues, carry out all tasks in a professional manner and effectively communicate with both internal and external parties.Proactive with an enthusiasm and determination to improve yourself, the department, and the business where possible. Read, understand and follow production schedule information. Escalate any errors or omissions you might find.Develop concrete, detailed plans for a project, including the schedule, the budget, outlining the duties of each team members, identifying project goals, and setting a timeline for the project. Collaborate with various teams and hold meetings to develop project plans and present them to upper-level management before starting the project.Once a project is complete, it is your responsibility for gathering and documenting all project results and then reporting or presenting them to the appropriate parties. This usually includes clients and upper-level management. You should report on the success of the project and any setbacks that were encountered or room for improvement. Description Requirements National Diploma in Civil/Mechanical/Industrial Engineering or NQF5Demonstrating proficiency in Microsoft Office, Word, Excel, Power PointMust have Civil and Structural experienceMin 2 years’ experience in Project environmentMust have drivers licencePlease forward CVs to: email@example.com ...
Other, Durban City, KwaZulu-Natal 14 days ago
We are looking for an admin Employee in the south coast area. We are located in Isipingo. Job Requirements: - Must have Sage Pastel Experience - Must have experience in capturing orders onto pastel - Must have a drive to work hard and willing to learn - Must have own transport Please do not contact if you do not have experience in Pastel. Salary offered - R6000 - R8000/Per Month (Depending one experience) Type of business - Manufacturing of steel products. PLEASE WHATSAPP OR EMAIL ONLY - NO CALLS Email CV’s - firstname.lastname@example.org WhatsApp - 0749299937 ...
Other, Durban City, KwaZulu-Natal 19 hours ago
View MoreBack To Search
Gumtree Safety Tips
1.Meet in a public space to see the item and exchange money.
2.Never send your item before receiving the money.
3.Never send or wire money to sellers or buyers.