Experienced Quality Controller
No photos availableMessage the seller to request a photo.
19 days ago754 views
Add to My List
A position has become available for a HACCP Food
Safety Clerk at a fish processing factory based in Airport Industria.
- Managing and maintaining HACCP Procedures and Documentation
- Training all staff in adhering to the requirements of hygiene control
- Liaising with NRCS with regards to inspections, audits and corrective actions.
- Sourcing HACCP approved suppliers
- Quality control duties with regard to production from receiving raw product to packaged product.
- HACCP qualification with good understanding of the regulations .
- 5 Years working experience (Fish Industry would be preferably)
- Computer Literate
Sal is negotiable and based on qualification and Experience.
Id Subtitle 660358049
dlpretoriusMember since 2013
We are looking for a Pest Control Officer for a National Company in Cape Town.Must have experience working as a pest control technician / officer.Qualification in Pest Control is essential.Must have a registered P number.Valid driver’s license is essential.Responsibility:All duties with regards to pest controlSalary: R9 000 – R10 000 per month + Company Vehicle + Fuel + Fringe BenefitsSend cv to firstname.lastname@example.orgSalary: R10000Job Reference #: PCOCT001Consultant Name: Damian Sin Hidge...
Other, Cape Town, Western Cape 16 days ago
Roles & Responsibilities · Overall responsibility of all Paper and Graphics stock in 3 warehouses · Reconciliation of the inter branch accounts · Assist with actual physical stock take quantities for Telesales and Reps · Establish reason for requested reprints and distribution of reprinted documents · Customer Claims - liaison between Mill and Company · Physical stock count of A4 twice daily · Oversee scanning of entire warehouse weekly · Do spots check on vehicles that were loaded? · Stock take Reconciliation · Transfer of stock in warehouse to create space for incoming stock and for stock incorrectly packed away · Responsible to ensure stock is wrapped and packed correctly on shelves · Co- ordinate the preparation of the Warehouse in conjunction with Warehouse Manager bi-annually Work Experience Requirements · 2-3 years experience in the Paper Industry · Comprehensive understanding of basic Paper product knowledge Education Requirements · Minimum Grade 12 · Must be able to READ and WRITE in English · Post School Course beneficial · Basic computing skills · Clear understanding of Microsoft packages with particular focus on Email and Excel To start immediately Based in CAPE TOWN, Elsies RiverEmail CV to email@example.com...
Other, Cape Town, Western Cape 15 days ago
• 5 years’ experience in a fleet / truck / transport related sales environment• Qualification in the Sales or Marketing sector will be advantageous;• Must have a valid driver license• Be prepared to travel as required by the company;• Must have a clean criminal record Responsibility:Duties:• Achieve sales targets as laid down by the company. Initially, these targets are identified below, however, will change from time to time at the discretion of management :1. Direct Fleet Sales – an average of 50 new fleet management and systems per month2. Indirect Distribution Sales – an average of 20 new active risk management systems per month.• Procure relationships with fleet owners and corporate business in line with company objectives.• Procure relationships with insurance brokers and underwriting managers in your assigned area in line with company objectives. These sales objectives will be set by your manager and may change from time to time.• Able to conduct satisfactory product presentations from Workshop level to Director level.• Compile and achieve sales budget within the agreed expense levels.• Successfully learn the sales features and benefits of the company products and services offered to its customer base to the company’s satisfaction. This includes acquiring any technical knowledge to achieve this objective.• Become familiar with the companies and products classed as opposition. This includes product analysis against the company’s products.• Compile required reports in accordance with departmental company requirements. You will also be required to attend sales meetings as advised by the company.• Submit a minimum of two signed Broker/Franchise dealer Service Level Agreements per month.• Ensure that all customers or potential customers have company credit approval and have an accounted open prior to supplying goods and services.• Ensure that all customers in your area are allocated to you and are given the appropriate after sales service that promotes a positive image of the company, and secures further sales opportunities to these customers and their associates.• Be responsible for company assets, clothing and equipment in your possession and control.• Develop and keep up to date the branches customer data base as per the company’s requirements.Please email CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org with the job title in the subject linePlease note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.Job Reference #: Sales Representative Motor IndustryConsultant Name: Job Applications RMS Staffing...
Other, Cape Town, Western Cape a day ago
Our client, a young financial health company, is looking to employ a Client Relations Specialist to join their team in the Northern suburbs area.As a Client Relations Specialist, you are passionate about adding value to clients’ lives and it brings you great joy to see clients improve their financial health with your assistance.You are fluent in Xhosa and Sotho and will be instrumental in communicating our solution to clients in their home language.Though you excel at client interactions (in-person or over the phone), you are also comfortable with processes, reporting, administration and using technology to further enhance the quality of service to clients.Primary Responsibilities:Deliver a stable, professional and trustworthy client experience to individual and groups of clients.Plan, manage and execute client presentations, visits, training and one-to-one engagements.Training of and escalation support for Client Support staff.Quality control of product and solution information being communicated to clients.Assisting with the development and maintenance of content.Reporting on a wide range of activities to relevant internal stakeholders.Provide administrative support and management for documentation and technology requirements when relevant.Any reasonable and lawful additional tasks not inherent in job description.Please note that this role will require regulartravel to clients.Role Requirements:Skills and Experience Required:At least 10 years working experience in total.4 Years’ experience in the financial services/lending industry.2 years of client facing experience.Fluent in English, Xhosa and Sotho (written and verbal).Strong IT skills (including an advanced knowledge of MS Word, Excel, Google Apps, and a minimum typing speed of 45 wpm).Driver’s license and own transport.Exceptional eye for detail, process driven and punctual.Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.Excellent communication, presentation, training and people skills - both verbal and written.Ability to prioritize, plan and organize work in a busy and ever-changing environment.Team player, problem solver and able to work unsupervised is a critical requirement.Enthusiastic, professional and positive.Good personal financial discipline and a desire to help others with their finance.Client Relations Specialist v1.00 - 2019.10.01.Qualifications:Matric Certificate.College Diploma, Degree or applicable academic qualifications (incl. FAIS/FSCA qualifications).Verifiable FAIS/FSCA or NCA related training.Verifiable financial services related training.Advantageous Requirements:Verifiable understanding of loans, funeral cover, loans, savings and investment products.Close proximity to the Brackenfell area.Successful prior experience in a similar role.Background in the agricultural sector.Gross Salary: Market Related (depending on skill and experience).Starting date: As soon as possible.If you are passionate about the financial industry and working directly with clients, apply now to be considered for this awesome opportunity in the Brackenfell area.Please assume that your application was unsuccessful If you have not been contacted within 2 weeks from the date of this advertisement.Salary: RMaket elatedJob Reference #: CRL65...
Other, Cape Town, Western Cape 20 hours ago
We are currently looking for an energetic and passionate Business Development Consultant to join our company. Ditto Jobs, part of Ditto Technologies, is a software company based in Cape Town with a strong focus on servicing the recruitment/human resources industry. You will be remunerated with a basic salary, high once-off commissions, as well as annuities. Bonuses are also offered if targets are reached. If you are in the market to join one of SA's best tech companies, apply today. Any experience in software or digital sales would be advantageous. RequirementsNew business developmentFind and manage new leadsBuild relationships with customersSoftware sales experienceReach monthly sales targets set by line managersContact and follow up with prospective clientsManage process flows set out by line managersEnsure agreed KPAs and sales targets are achieved in line with business requirementsReach performance targets relating to productivity, adherence, turnaround time and qualityConstantly and proactively look for ways to improve efficiencies through performance, communications, procedures and systemsAssist in increasing sales revenue within the sales departmentContinuously work towards improving the customer experience and service deliveryAdditional Info:3 to 5 yearsSalary: RR15 to R20Job Reference #: 2432105782...
Other, Cape Town, Western Cape 14 days ago
ATTENTION: Electricians, Plumbers, Nannies, Carpet Cleaners, Locksmiths and HandymenSouth Africa’s largest home-cleaning services provider is getting even BIGGER. Join us now!Benefits:Work when you want, where you wantRate your customers and receive ratings to show you’re the bestGet access to thousands of quality clientsSet your own ratesA MINIMUM of 2 years experience in your trade, a smartphone, two work references and your own transport are required. Limited to Cape Town Only (for now)*First 1000 Service providers - Get free access to the app and to leadsJoin the SweepSouth Connect platform TODAY! To apply use this URL: http://bit.ly/SweepconnectedResponsibility:http://bit.ly/SweepconnectedSalary: R42000Job Reference #: Professional ServicesConsultant Name: Stephan Swart...
Other, Cape Town, Western Cape 8 days ago
View MoreBack To Search
Gumtree Safety Tips
1.Meet in a public space to see the item and exchange money.
2.Never send your item before receiving the money.
3.Never send or wire money to sellers or buyers.