Our client, a well established fruit export company situated in Paarl, is looking for a motivated and experienced Commercial & Procurement Manager to oversee day-to-day operations and manage their international portfolio.
Typical duties will include:
- Identify opportunities to expand the business, including through partnerships, mergers and new markets.
- Analyze sales, marketing, finance and other reports to gain insights into how to improve performance and maximize growth.
- Maintain sustainable and productive relationships with existing clients.
- Manage daily operations, negotiations and production planning.
- Assess risks involved with new initiatives, ensure deadlines are met and be ready to handle unexpected situation.
- Must have at least 3 years experience in international fruit exports, business development, customer management, sales.
- Strong communication, sales and presentation skills.
- Ability to multitask and prioritize projects.
- Superb negotiation capabilities.
- Experience in the fruit exports is a must.
- International / export experience.
Salary: RMarket Related
Market Related salary on offer.
Starting date: As soon as possible.
Please forward your CV if you meet the requirements.
If you have not been contacted within 14 days, please consider your application as unsuccessful.
Salary: R0 pe month
Job Reference #: RUD04