Client Liaison Officer - Northern suburbs
Client Liaison Officer – Northern suburbs
Our client, a well-known transport and logistics company, is looking for a Client Liaison Officer to join their team.
- Candidate will be required to action all complaints and queries from consumer and customer.
- Liaise with different streams within the supply chain as well as external customers.
- To ensure the interest of both the customer and company is always maintained.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Source new clients for full / part loads (road freight).
- Manage and maintain current client base.
- Professional and efficient handling of consumer and customer complaints.
- Respond to consumers with personal phone call and/or via e-mail within specified time frames.
- Immediate decision making when liaising with consumers.
- Liaising and resolving complaints.
- Accurate capture of data and maintenance of complaints’ database.
- Maintaining of records.
- Advise management on systems and processes requiring improvement.
- Raise awareness of business processes and procedures in communication to internal and external parties.
- Relevant Degree or qualification essential.
- At least 3 years work experience in customer care.
- Person needs to be well spoken, presentable and a people’s person.
- Advanced computer knowledge.
- Customer service training.
- A solid understanding of business processes and procedures.
- Consumer awareness and expectations.
- Computer Literate.
- Logistics and road freight knowledge will be an advantage.
Salary range from R30 000 to R40 000 per month – depending on experience.
Starting date: As soon as possible.
Area: Northern Suburbs.
Please forward your CV to be considered for this position if you meet all the requirements.
Please assume that your application was unsuccessful if you do not receive any feedback within 2 weeks.
Salary: R30k - 40k pe month
Job Reference #: RUD31