Business Development Manager - Gauteng
Our client, a leader in the Property Management Software sector, , is looking for a Business Development Representative to join their team in Gauteng.
They are looking for an enthusiastic, outgoing person who are interested in property management, software solutions, business development and sales.
The position includes a comprehensive training and development programme, but prior property management and sales experience are essential.
- You will be based in Gauteng for the position of Business Development Representative.
Experience & Education:
- Property and rental management background – 2 / 3 years’ experience essential.
- Preferably a Diploma or Degree in Finance.
- Sales experience essential.
- Will be responsible to market the company’s rental and maintenance management software,
- Highly self-motivated and self-disciplined person required.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Selling of Property Management Software, which is a financial software package.
- Candidate must be based in Gauteng and will work from home, so self-discipline is essential.
- Computer literacy essential (Microsoft Office, Pastel or other financial software).
- Extensive administration skills are a requirement.
- Management experience would be extremely beneficial.
- As the candidate will be selling, it is imperative that they have an outgoing, dynamic and vibrant personality.
- Daily KPI’S will have to be met.
- Complement your sales pipeline with prospecting activities.
- Excel at closing deals from end to end and become and industry expert.
- Negotiate deals, contracts and legal documents.
- Actively on-board new clients and manage your own accounts.
- Impress clients with your technical knowledge and sales expertise.
Measures of success:
- Achieve number conversions per month.
- Demonstrate ability to progress prospects to qualified sales stages through appointment setting, demos, etc.
- Upsell customers to use multiple software solutions.
- Client satisfaction with training & support.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise:
- Proven ability to handle significant volume of outbound activity.
- Demonstrated verbal and written (e-mail) skills.
- Ability to do initial research prior to contact.
- Ability to assist Marketing and Sales Leadership to create / implement pro-active sales campaigns.
- Technical ability to understand overall presentations, demo, competitive differentiation and answer the standard initial questions.
- Must have a desire to keep up to date on technology trends, developments & best practices.
- Must have a positive phone demeaner who will pick up the phone and find deals.
- Demonstrated cold calling skills and ability to hunt for new opportunities and develop quick customer relationships.
- Goal driven attitude to close deals on an enterprise level
- Keen interest in becoming a technical sales expert
- Mature communication skills to present in front of Fortune 500 C-Level clients
- Analytical understanding of a complex sales process
- Feeling home in a high growth environment.
Salary offered: R 50-60 000 per month.
Starting date: As soon as possible.
Please forward your CV to us if you meet all the above-mentioned requirements.
Please assume that your application was unsuccessful if you have not been contacted within 2 weeks from the date of this advertisement.
Salary: R50k - 60k pe month
Job Reference #: RUD05